Kotobukiya Bishoujo Statue DC Universe DC Comics batgirl bat girl 1/7 PVC figure
Height: approx 230mm.
- The awaited "DC Comics Character" is here! The 1st volume is "Bat Girl"!
- The Bishojo Statue Series that turns the American Comics Heroines into
figurines, according to the art of the popular illustrator [Shunya Yamashita],
has finally released a "DC Comics Character".
- "Bat Girl" has been chosen for the commemorable first volume of the series!
- Protecting the peace of Gotham City with Batman and Robin, Bat Girl tear through
- The mask and cape that resembles the [Bat] of Batman has been closely reproduced
of course, and the blue + gold costume brings out the characteristic coolness
and the feminine bodyline of the American Comic heroine.
- Fluttering the cape with her foot on the gargoyle, she stares into the night of Gotham City.
- Is it her reliable friends or the mortal enemy Joker, that is reflected in her eyes...?
- Plus, this "DC Comics Character Series" will be upsized to 130% of the existing series!
(by our ratio)
- Bat Girl will be produced at an overwhelming 230mm height!
- Keep an eye on these ever expanding series of "Beautiful, yet Powerful heroines"!
We Also Recommend
Good Smile Nendoroid 1190 DC Universe Aquaman Arthur Curry Hero's Edition
Kotobukiya Bishoujo DC Universe DC Comics Power Girl 2nd Edition 1/7 PVC figure
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.