Max Factory figma 250 Vocaloid Miku Hatsune GT Project Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI ver
The electronic once again racing toward the future!
Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver. is going to be challenging the Pikes Peak Hillclimb with the electric motorbike 'TT Zero 13 Kai', and is now being transformed into a figma too!
- The Hatsune Miku GT project official character 'Racing Miku' joined forces with the electric bike manufacturer 'TEAM MIRAI' to become the 'EV MIRAI ver.'. The 2014 version features a bike suit!
- She comes with two expressions including a slightly surprised looking expression as well as a smiling expression.
- A helmet and shift:body to display her riding on a motorbike are both included.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- An articulated figma stand is included.
- Product Name
- figma Racing Miku 2014: EV MIRAI ver. (ふぃぐま れーしんぐみく2014 いーぶい みらい ver.)
- Hatsune Miku GT Project
- Max Factory
- Painted non-phthalate PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height
- Max Factory (Seki/Taizou)
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
©おぐち/ Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net costume designed by コヤマシゲト
We Also Recommend
Max Factory figma 190 Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Kyouko Sakura Casual ver.
Max Factory figma 464 PERSONA 5 Navi Oracle Futaba Sakura Phantom Thief Ver.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.