Max Factory Freeing figma SP-110 The Table Museum Winged Victory of Samothrace
The 10th figma in the Table Museum series! The Goddess of Victory!
The "Table Museum" is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The tenth product to join the series is the world famous sculpture of Nike, the Greek goddess of victory - the Winged Victory of Samothrace!
The figure has been carefully tuned to capture the details of her iconic wings while also adding articulation to them, and the leg area with multiple complex partitions has also been articulated for all sorts of posing opportunities. An interchangeable body part is included which can be used together with the head part from the previously released figma Venus de Milo in order to display the statue with a head! Be sure to add the goddess of victory to your collection!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Winged Victory of Samothrace pose and various other action poses.
- An interchangeable body part that allows the figma Venus de Milo or other figma head parts to be used on the figure is included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Table Museum
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Tetsuya Ishibashi (MIC)
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
We Also Recommend
Max Factory figma 190 Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Kyouko Sakura Casual ver.
Max Factory figma 250 Vocaloid Miku Hatsune GT Project Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI ver
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.