Good Smile Nendoroid Petite x Mini 4WD Mikoto Misaka drives Thunder Shot Special
A certain Misaka's four-wheel-drive car!
Tamiya's Mini 4WD model car series has just celebrated its 30th anniversary and is now working in collaboration with the Nendoroid Petite series to create a joint product that will be produced by Dengeki Hobby Magazine! The third character to join the series is Mikoto Misaka from 'Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S'!
Using specially developed parts, the Nendoroid Petite figures can easily jump into the Mini 4WD models and drive around! Each car is specially designed to suit the image and colors of the character that the car is designed for, and the figure mount is a cleverly designed battery holder! A set of stickers is also included with the Mini 4WD to add even more flair to their ride!
- Product Name
- Nendoroid Petite x Mini 4WD: Mikoto Misaka drives Thunder Shot Special (ねんどろいどぷち×みによんく みさかみこと どらいぶす さんだーしょっと すぺしゃる)
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
- Good Smile Company
- Nendoroid Petite
- Nendoroid Petite Specs
- Painted non-scale ABS & PVC articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 65mm in height
- Mini 4WD Specs
- Connectable model assembly kit (no glue required). 150mm long / 97mm wide / 44mm high. Motor included
- 2AA batteries required. (not included)
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Mini 4WD is a registered trademark of TAMIYA, INC.
We Also Recommend
Takara TOMY 2020 Beyblade Burst Metal Fight Fusion B-00 2020 Explosion Set
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.