Kaiyodo SCI-FI Revoltech 024 Marvel Iron Man Mark 6 LR-040
Copyright Marvel Characters, Inc. All rights reserved
- Able to reproduce the flight scene or the Repulsor Ray firing pose from the film,
by attaching the included effect parts to the hands and legs!
- From Iron Man, the great hit movie that had the popular Marvel Comic work turned into
a film, "Mark VI" the armor loaded with the new type triangular Arc Reactor,
a product of the genius inventor and CEO of Stark Industries, Tony Stark’s
technology of Iron Man condensed, had been made into Revoltech.
- Includes effect parts that can be attached to both hands and foot.
- The option hands with pre-attached effect part enables you to reproduce the
Repulsor Ray firing pose or flight pose, and the effect parts for the foot works as an
effect part for high-speed flight as well as a display stand..
- Loaded with 17 revolver joints without hindering the slender form of the powered suit,
enabling great level of freedom for posing, allowing you to recreate various action poses
from the film, such as the "Ground Punch", slamming the fist to the ground.
- The new type powered suit [Mark VI] with the complicated mask and fine details has been
carefully reproduced to precision.
- Includes 2 types of option hands other than the hands with pre-attached effect parts,
the [Closed Fist] and the [Open Palm], the [Closed Fist] can be used for the stance for
fighting or for punching the ground, whereas the [Open Palm] is great for poses of
firing the Repulsor Ray with his hand forth.
- Height: approx.155mm
- Points of Articulation: 24 points total
- Joints used: 17 total (10mm joint x2, 8mm joint x6, 8mm double joint x2, 6mm joint x1,
4mm joint x6)
- Accessories: Flight pose effect part/display base x1, Hand part with pre-attached
effect part x2, Option Hand x4, Nameplate x1
Item Size/Weight : 21.6 x 21.6 x 6.5 cm / 280g
We Also Recommend
Takara TOMY 2020 Beyblade Burst Metal Fight Fusion B-00 2020 Explosion Set
Regular price $11999 $119.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.