Copyright Takayuki Taketani/Takashi Yamaguchi/KAIYODO
Full length: approx 150mm.
See KT Project KT-010 [Takeya Freely Figure] Skeleton Warrior Painted (Completed) also.
- Sky not unique, wandering soul - [Skeleton Warrior Tetsusabichicho]
- Add the essence of [warrior] of the Warring States period, wandering the world and Between the underworld undead
- The fifth edition of popular, the sixth installment of advancing one step [skeleton], add the essence of [warrior] of the Warring States period, wandering the world and Hazama of the underworld, is the figure of the dead was a hideous Form.
- As an accessory to produce a warrior, Okegawa cylinder and helmet, comes with a Japanese sword. Double-empty triangle is also included in the other, can also be directing dressed of footmen wind if ask have a spear.
- Skeleton in the shape of a warrior is one of the evil spirits that also often appear in grotesque Tan ancient in Japan.
- Takayuki Takeya led by modeling writers was portrays, combine the refinement and eerie, please enjoy the strange skeleton modeling.
- Accessories and chipped head of recessed teeth.
- Okegawa cylinder and helmet, comes with a Japanese sword.
- Double-empty triangle and cross spear is included. It can be set up with both hands.
- It can be stored the parts in the pedestal.
- The moving parts: all 17 places
- The number of joint specifications: 16 4mm joint ×
· Helmet × 1
- Okegawa torso (armor) × 1
- Double-empty triangle × 1
- Japanese sword × 1
· Cross spear × 1
· Skull (damage type) × 1
Exchange wrist (left and right grip hand / weapon possession)
· Decoration stand × 1
- Modeling the total Conductor: Takayuki Takeya, Takashi Yamaguchi
- Sculptor: Yuji Junichi Taniguchi Masaaki Koseki Kenichi Takagi-Oniki TsuraShima Shunichi Kohei Okui
Item Size/Weight : 22 x 21.7 x 7 cm / 241g