Kotobukiya 4-leaves TONY Fairy of Hinagiku Daisy 1/6 girl PVC figure
Height: approx 140mm.
<Fairy in the Afternoon's Windowside>
- Three-dimensional illustration of a popular illustrator, Mr. Tony's attractive illustrations as a motif [Tony`s heroine collection] - `Peace and happiness fairy san` [Daisy] who made a spectacular debut as the first series of that series, I came back with a new molding!
- Now Tony's masterpiece work [Daisy] - Illustrated by [Comic Market 90] in the summer of 2016 as a motif, right handed all fairy series including [ぴ ー ☆ ☆ ー ー ー ー ー Daisy] Mr. Kura reproduces her with a slightly smiling adult smile with a slightly different atmosphere than the previous work, as it stands with the illustration.
- Please enjoy the formative beauty finished gracefully though it is large scales such as cloth feeling such as costumes and ribbons, the real feeling of the skin with soft undulations, and the delicacy of the hair that the texture is conveyed.
- As well as the previous work, in order to express the sense of transparency depicted in the illustration, transparent materials are used abundantly for costumes and wings.
- While the hair looks unclear black hair at the first glance, by applying further painting from above the clear black, the contours and tips and the like are transparently applied through the adjustment of the light.
- Flower (artificial flower) ladybird for reproducing illustration comes as a complete separate part, so you can freely select use / nonuse as you like.
(Please use commercially available double-sided tape etc, ladybug should be placed freely)
- Prototype production: Right store
※ After initial production, depending on manufacturing time, the color and design of artificial flowers may be different from the image sample.
We Also Recommend
Good Smile Nendoroid 1510 Demon Slayer Tanjiro Kamado Final Selection Ver.
Apex Date A Live Spirit Pledge Kurumi Tokisaki Cheongsam ver. 1/7 PVC figure
Good Smile Nendoroid 1541 Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.