Max Factory Freeing figma SP-056b The Table Museum The Thinker Plaster Ver.
The plaster version of figma The Thinker is also being rereleased!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that anyone would recognize! The third figma to join the series is a white 'Plaster' version of Auguste Rodin's 'The Thinker'! The white version has a different texture and looks a lot less heavy than the previously released bronze version, allowing for a very different charm and beauty. The Table Museum is expanding more and more! Look forward to the next release!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Thinker pose, or various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special stand, chest and head part are included to recreate the classic pose.
- Various other head and hand parts are also included for fun variations.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma The Thinker: Plaster ver.
- The Table Museum
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Release Info
- Originally released January 2016 with a rerelease in January 2018
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.