Max Factory Freeing figma SP-063 The Table Museum Venus de Milo
figma Venus de Milo is so beautiful that she is being rereleased!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The second figma to join the series is the mysterious statue found on the Greek island of Milos - Venus de Milo. The masterfully sculpted statue is known for both its graceful appearance as well as the intrigue inspired by her mysteriously missing arms. It allows one to enjoy the intricate sculpting as well as consider the many mysteries of ancient Greece.
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Venus de Milo pose and various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special stand, chest and head part are included to recreate the classic pose.
- Alternate parts such as her missing arm parts, an apple and various hand parts are also included for other poses.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Venus de Milo
- The Table Museum
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
We Also Recommend
Max Factory figma EX-050 Persona 5 Hero action figure WF 2018 Summer
Max Factory figma 190 Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Kyouko Sakura Casual ver.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.