Max Factory TOMYTEC figma SP-071 Little Armory Asato Miyo
The tactical school girl in headed out as a figma!
figma Miyo Asato, the mascot character of TOMYTEC's 'Little Armory' 1/12th scale weapon models, is being rereleased!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
- The 'Little Armory' M4A1 Type runner kit is included in a limited model that has earth-colored optional parts.
- She comes with both a standard expression and a tense expression for aiming at her target.
- Optional parts include an alternate fluttering skirt to recreate the package art, as well as a handgun that can be holstered, a machine gun, a tactical school bag and a transceiver.
- The background sheet of the product comes with two different target practice targets that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Miyo Asato
- Little Armory
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height.
Includes a 'Little Armory' M4A1 Limited Edition Runner Kit (PS).
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.